Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Learn Piano - Free e-book on November 5th


I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano.  When I was in middle school (grades 6-8), I played the French Horn.  Of course, as a young teenage girl, I wanted to play the flute or the clarinet as my first choice, but those spots filled up quickly.  So, I looked around and decided that the French Horn wasn't too bad of a consolation.  It was great learning how to read music, being a part of a group working toward a common goal, and being in the marching band was fun.  Except, marching band practice was very early.  I'm talking 7:30am, which is very early for a teenager!

When I reached high school, I became more interested in sports, student council, and other clubs, so I quit being in band.  Now that I'm in my thirties, and a mom, I appreciate my music experience more, and I wish I would have stuck with it and maybe even learned more instruments.

Piano is one of those instruments that I wish I would have learned as a child or young adult.  As a matter of fact, we actually had a piano at home for awhile and my sister took lessons.  But, at that point, I already had my mind on other things.  The only thing I learned on that piano was "Three Blind Mice."

However, now that I have a little one of my own, I have a renewed interest in learning music.  Tomorrow, Thursday, November 5, 2015, there is a promotion on Amazon for a FREE e-book on how to learn to play the piano.  I can't wait to download it myself, and start learning now, so that when June is 4 or 5 years old, I can help her learn.

Here is the link:
Piano Scales, Chords & Arpeggios Lessons with Elements of Basic Music Theory: Fun, Step-By-Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)



This book and video course is all that you will ever need for learning piano chords, scales, arpeggios, and basic music theory! Piano Professor, Damon Ferrante guides you through 140 step-by-step lessons (for beginner to advanced levels) and 25 streaming videos that are designed to be interactive, engaging and fun. The lessons will greatly improve your piano technique, creativity, and understanding of music. Whether you are teaching yourself piano or learning with a music instructor, this book and video course will take your piano playing to a whole new level!

This step-by-step method, used by thousands of pianists, has been proven to reduce the effort, time, and expense of piano learning--to make you play better than ever! You will now have everything that you need to know about chords, scales, arpeggios, and basic music theory. The course is designed for all levels.


There are also Instructional Videos to go along with the book, so that you have all the tools you need to learn how to play.

This book is great for everyone - young and old! If you download the book tomorrow, please take a week to read it and watch the videos, then consider writing an Amazon review. If you do, please click, "Amazon-Verified Purchase". The reviews should be around 5-10 sentences long. Then let me know that you wrote a review and heard about the book from me!

Remember, the e-book is free tomorrow!
 photo AmySIG_zpsca1bc657.png

No comments:

Post a Comment