Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Announcement

video

We shared this video with our families on Easter when I was 9 weeks pregnant. We are so excited to be expecting our first baby this November! I'm 21 weeks along now, and feeling great.  The first trimester wasn't too rough, just some nausea and fatigue.  Mostly, I was experiencing some first time mom nerves, but no serious morning sickness.  I ask God for grace and peace everyday when I start to feel anxious or nervous about the baby.

We had our 20 week ultrasound last week.  It was so amazing to see the little hands, feet, spine, and heartbeat.  Everything looked good, and we were excited to find out we are having a little girl!

Even though I'd had a lot time to let the news sink in, I still feel in awe that God has chosen to bless us with a baby.  I had come to trust that His timing would be perfect for us, and He chose now to be that time.

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;

Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

Psalm 103:1-5


 photo AmySIG_zpsca1bc657.png

1 comment:

  1. 21 weeks and you are just now telling us!!!! ahh!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete