Saturday, February 1, 2014

Project 52 - Weeks 3 & 4

I made a commitment earlier this year to post a picture for every week of the year as part of a Project 52.

Week 3:

I took this picture at the Portrait Gallery in Washington DC a couple weeks ago. I was attracted by the amazing design that was on this stair railing. This wasn’t even a piece of art in the museum, but I love the detail on something that is supposed to be functional. It also in inspiration for something that I would love to have in my house.

railing


Week 4:

This picture I took while exploring Baltimore. The tourists and birds were out in full force. The pigeons let me get so close. I think they were hoping I had some crumbs to throw to them.

IMG_1220


In just a few weeks, I’ll be taking pictures around our homestead for my Project 52! Wooohooo!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting to explore and do some fun things while you are there~

    ReplyDelete